Both of our SAP and U-Value modules of JPA Designer.
JPA Designer U-Value makes calculations straight-forward, with construction elements built-up layer by layer; a process made easier by the comprehensive database of generic and branded materials. The resulting U-values are used in SAP calculations and also for compliance with Building Regulations.
JPA SAP Software is BRE approved in England and Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland. It is intended to be used from the design stage through to completion and issue of Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) for new dwellings.
The software bundle can be used for:
- Calculating U-Values of the following
- Walls, roofs and floors (ISO 6946 ‘combined method’);
- Lightweight steel framed elements (BRE Digest 465 method);
- Ground floors and basements (ISO 13770 method).
- Calculating SAP Ratings for compliance of new builds and conversions.
- Calculating Target Carbon Dioxide Emission Rate (TER) and Dwelling Carbon Dioxide Emission Rate (DER).
- Checking dwellings for compliance with the fabric and services efficiency standards of Building Regulations.
- Lodging and issuing EPCs through Quidos Accreditation Scheme.
- Checking overheating risk.
- Calculating average TER and DER for multiple dwellings within apartment blocks or terraces.
- Printing your U-Value and SAP calculations for your clients using PDF.
*JPA software is provided as a yearly licence with renewal invoices sent 30 days before licence expiry.